All Feeds | XSL | RSS | Embed | Edit

Take goods with you to sell abroad

Form: Apply for release of a private vessel on payment of customs duty and VAT (C384 (Vessels))

Guidance: Construction Industry Scheme: CIS 340

Detailed guide: Register as a pension scheme administrator

Detailed guide: Manage a registered pension scheme

Detailed guide: Apply to register a pension scheme

30 hours free childcare

Notice: Notice 8: sailing your pleasure craft to and from the UK

International treaty: Japan: tax treaties

Guidance: Retreaded tyres originating in the People’s Republic of China (Anti-Dumping Duty 2304)

Detailed guide: Check the statistical threshold for the UK in 2019 (CIP15)

Detailed guide: Find software suppliers for sending VAT Returns and Income Tax updates

Official Statistics: Trade asymmetries between the UK and EU Member States, 2015 to 2017

Statistical data set: EU asymmetries data 2015 to 2017

Complaints and Remedy Guidance

Guidance: CHIEF: last dates for adjustments to deferment periods

Guidance: Find software suppliers for Corporation Tax

Guidance: Childcare service: service availability and issues

News story: Five ways HMRC can help boost your finances

Notice: Notice 34: intellectual property rights